Passionate & Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorneys
Our criminal defense team works hard to meet all clients defense needs. We strive to provide tailored solutions to each client unique need. We have have helped kept many clients out of prison by our aggressive and experienced court skills. Attorneys Dante Pride & Jessica Pride have secured the freedom of hundreds of clients in Southern California court room.
The Pride Law Firm lawyers are both members of the California Bar Association with excellent standing. We are routinely recognized by other lawyers and legal organizations for our trial work. Our skills and strategies is feared by the prosecutors and respected by judges.
– San Diego County Top Attorney
– San Diego Business Journal’s Best of the Bar
We are personable, caring, understanding, and very passionate in the work that we do for our clients. We strive to get our clients the best results possible in every case.
– California Bar Association
– Earl B. Gilliam Bar Association
– San Diego County Bar Association
– American Association for Justice
– Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
– National Bar Association
Why Choose Us: Here are just a few reasons why hiring our Criminal Defense Attorneys will be a huge advantage to you :
1. We do not turn away good people over money. This is why we have reasonable and affordable payment plans to help you.
2. Some of our attorneys track record in San Diego County and Southern California courts speaks for itself. We have consistently kept many of clients our of jail in the last year alone.
3. Because of our reputation we can stop charges from taking place when you are just being investigated. By stopping charges from happening we can save you money from trial and freedom.
4. Unlike other lawyers who just want you to plead guilty, our goal is to get your cases DISMISSED. This is why we pursue every angle and not afraid to go to trial so that we will protect your future and get your charges DROPPED.
4.Our clients love us because we are dedicated to providing you result. We understand that result matter. Some of our lawyers have a lot of five star reviews from our clients
5. We are respected by both judges and prosecutors. Because of our reputation we are able to work out deals that get cases dropped or reduced significantly compared to other lawyers
6. We offer non rushed 24/7 free consultation because we understand how urgent your case is to your freedom. Other lawyers may rush you because they just want your money. With us we will take time to get to know you, allow you to ask questions, and spend time helping you understand your options. In some cases you might need an attorney so we will let you know unlike other attorneys who will just take your money.
Please contact our criminal attorneys now at 619-493-1207 for 24/7 FREE consultation now.
Dante T. Pride is the founding partner of The Pride Law Firm in San Diego, California. Mr. Pride attended Morehouse College in Atlanta, Ga., where he received a full academic scholarship. While at Morehouse, Mr. Pride was a member of the honors program and named to the dean’s list. Mr. Pride graduated from Morehouse with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology.
Having a passion for advocacy, Mr. Pride then attended the University of San Diego School of Law, where he excelled in Advanced Trial Advocacy and was the Vice President of the Student Bar Association. During law school Mr. Pride was also a certified legal intern and worked at the Office of the Alternate Public Defender, where he defended indigent clients against criminal charges ranging from minor misdemeanors to major felonies.
Harkening his fellow Morehouse alumnus, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Mr. Pride decided to blaze his own trail and start The Pride Law Firm based on the idea that “Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere.”
Jessica Klarer Pride is the managing partner at The Pride Law Firm. She has dedicated her entire legal career to the representation of victims of catastrophic injuries, wrongful death and sexual assault. She received a B.A. in English from the University of California, Irvine before earning her J.D. from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2006. Prior to graduation, Ms. Pride garnered a position as a legal clerk with one of the nation’s largest personal injury firms, Girardi-Keese, in Los Angeles. At Girardi-Keese, her passion for helping victims of personal injury was born. Ms. Pride decided to return to San Diego and was offered an associate position at San Diego’s renowned and oldest personal injury firm, Casey, Gerry, Schenk, Francavilla, Blatt & Penfield LLP, where she honed her legal advocacy skills for seven years. As an associate at CaseyGerry, Ms. Pride handled serious sexual assault and personal injury matters, obtaining millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
A passion for fairness and the exhilaration of winning her clients what they deserve has pushed Ms. Pride to hone her skills in the areas of personal injury and sexual assault litigation. She underwent training in 2012 at the nationally renowned Trial Lawyers College, where she spent weeks in Wyoming learning the best approach to take on large corporations and insurance companies that deny her clients what is rightfully theirs.
Jessica was awarded San Diego’s Business Journal’s Best of the Bar 2014 and 2015. In 2015, she was nominated by her peers to receive the Top Attorney by the San Diego Daily Transcript. Jessica was also honored in 2014, 2012, 2009 and 2008 as one of San Diego’s Top Young Attorneys by The Daily Transcript. This year, Jessica received the NLD Colton Award from the American Association for Justice New Lawyers Division for her dedication and service to the organization and consumers across the country. In April 2012 the San Diego County Bar Association awarded her Outstanding Service by a New Lawyer. She was also named among the top 40 Under 40 professionals by San Diego Metro magazine in 2011. It is Ms. Pride’s dedication to excellence in the representation of her clients and her service to the San Diego legal community that has garnered her these and numerous other awards.
When she’s not working to improve her community in a courtroom, Ms. Pride is active with volunteer organizations. She has worked with Habitat for Humanity, Big Brothers Big Sisters, the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Center for Community Solutions, which aims to prevent sexual assault and domestic violence. Ms. Pride believes community service is the duty and privilege of every attorney, and she’s proud to do her part.
Please contact our attorneys now at 619-493-1207 for 24/7 FREE consultation now.