Meet The Lawyers – The Pride Law Firm
What Former Clients Are Saying
“I’m glad to have a lawyer like Dante to represent me” – Laura
“I had an extremely positive experience in working with The Pride Law Firm. Dante Pride was unbelievably helpful and supportive throughout the entire process, answering all of my questions and helping to guide me along with my case. I would 100% recommend them.” – Angela
Our lawyers goal is to help you with getting the best legal representation. When you are facing a criminal cases, you should make it your goal to speak with and hire a criminal defense team in San Diego area that works hard to meet their clients defense needs. They should strive to provide tailored solutions to each client unique criminal defense need. They should also have helped kept many clients stay out of prison and gotten favorables results for their clients because of their aggressive and experienced court skills. Your lawyer should have skills and strategies that is feared by the prosecutors and respected by judges and other lawyers.
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- President, American Association for Justice New Lawyers Division
- Enright Inns of Court
Awards and Honors
- San Diego County Top Attorney
- San Diego Business Journal’s Best of the Bar
- Outstanding Service by a New Lawyer, San Diego County Bar Association,
- Top Young Attorneys, San Diego Transcript
- Top 40 Under 40, San Diego Metro
Here are just a few reasons why hiring an experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys will be a huge advantage to you or a loved one :
1. They do not turn away good people over money. They should offer a reasonable and affordable payment plans to help you.
2. As criminal attorneys they should have the track record in San Diego County and Southern California courts that speaks for itself. They should consistently keep many of their clients out of jail and/or workout great deal that get their clients charged reduced significantly.
3. Because of their reputation they can stop charges from taking place when you are just being investigated. By stopping charges from happening they can save you money from trial and freedom.
4. Unlike other lawyers who just want you to plead guilty, their goal should be to get your cases DISMISSED. They should pursue every angle and not be afraid to go to trial so that they will protect your future and get your charges DROPPED.
4. They should have clients who love them because they are dedicated to providing clients with results. The lawyer(s) should understand that result matter. They should also have five star reviews from their clients.
5. They should be respected by both judges and prosecutors. Because of our reputation we are able to work out deals that get cases dropped or reduced significantly compared to other lawyers
6. They should offer non rushed free consultation because they should understand how urgent your case is to your freedom. Other lawyers may rush you because they just want your money, however, with the right attorney he or she will take time to get to know you, allow you to ask questions, and spend time helping you understand your options. In some cases you might need an attorney so they should let you know unlike other attorneys who will just take your money.
Please contact us to be connected with one of the San Diego criminal lawyers at 619-493-1207 for FREE consultation now.