The Right Escondido Criminal Defense Lawyer Help You With DUI, Expungement, Domestic Violence, Petty Theft Crimes, Shoplifting, Sex Crimes, Drug Crimes, Temporary Restraining Order, Assault, Rape, Vandalism, Warrants, Weapons Crimes, Fraud, White Collar Crimes, Prostitution, etc.
When facing criminal charges, defendants need a reliable and trustworthy private Escondido criminal defense attorney and DUI lawyer.
The right skilled Escondido criminal defense lawyer can help get your charges dismissed or reduced for such cases as expungement, domestic violence, DUI, restraining order, petty theft crimes, shoplifting, sex crimes, assault, vandalism, warrants, rape, drug crimes, prostitution, white-collar crimes, fraud, and robbery, etc.
How the right Criminal Lawyer Can Help You
There are several options that can be explored rather than the prescribed penalties under California law.
Escondido criminal defense attorneys with experience can help you with them such as:
- Avoiding arrest by presenting reliable witnesses and evidence from our side
- Reducing charges to misdemeanors or infractions from felony
- Evaluating your case and giving a legal opinion
- Arranging bail hearing
- Conducting independent investigations
- Gathering evidence/witnesses
- Preparing a water-tight case for both negotiations and trial
Even if you are only being investigated by the city police or prosecutors, it is still recommended that one get a lawyer’s representation.
Escondido Criminal/Misdemeanor DUI Laws Overview
Escondido DUI laws are based on the California DUI laws.
California State DUI laws can be extremely severe and complex, especially when the person is a repeat offender.
As competent, experienced, and knowledgeable Escondido criminal defense attorney and DUI lawyer with years of experience who can provide expert advice and legal representation.
California DUI laws are mostly in conformity with those of other states with procedural and categorical differences.
DUI offenses have different penalties based on the defendant’s previous history. The penalties are severe and complex in nature. Though these misdemeanors fall under separate sections, a person can be charged and convicted of both offenses even though the punishment is single.
Additionally, if death or injury occurs as a result of the accident, further charges and enhanced sentencing will apply. The penalties include:
- Both fines and imprisonment
- Acceptance of a rehab program
- Supervision and acceptance of regular monitoring
- Community service
- Alternative sentencing
Knowing The Local Courts
It is important to hire a lawyer who understands the city court.
An example of knowing the local court is when it comes to alternative sentencing.
Some Escondido criminal law firms and most clients may not be aware of concepts like alternative sentencing.
Though the law remains the same, different counties and local courts may have slightly different procedures.
The right legal experts who understand the local court judges and prosecutors will know the procedures that will allow their client to get alternative sentencing granted.
Get Connected With Escondido Criminal Defense Lawyer For Free Consultation
Call to speak with an Escondido criminal defense attorney and DUI lawyer now for a free consult.
Escondido Criminal Law Terms Explained
- Crime: An act committed/omitted in violation of laws forbidding/commanding it. Penalties for such violations are clearly prescribed. Criminal laws entails prosecution by the government of someone who has committed an act that can be classified as a crime under the state’s laws.
- Infarction: Minor public offenses, mostly traffic rules violations.
- Misdemeanor: Less serious offense than felony like petty theft or drunk driving.
- Felony: Serious crime punishable by death/extended imprisonment in state prison.